Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Eglė in the kitchen : tortilla wraps with vegetables

Good afternoon ! Everybody has those days when you're always in a rush.. Well, this is my everyday routine - learning,dancing,learningsleeping,learning,singing,acting,dancing...So ,most of the time I don't have plenty of time to cook (I enjoy cooking so much!) still I found how to do it in a short time. Today I had 30 min for lunch so I decided to do tortilla wraps with vegetables

You'll need
Tortilla wraps (as much as you want)
1 avocado

+- 200g peking cabbage (use lettuce if you don't have peking)
1 tomato

pesto sauce 

 Shred and mix together vegetables. Cover tortilla with pesto sauce. Put all vegetables in to tortilla and wrap it! That's it! Easy and quick ,right?
P.s. using pesto sauce isn't necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment